- In February 2015, Asgard Partners arranged a new committed senior bank debt facility for Alternative Bridging Corporation Limited ("ABC")
- This represents a return to bank funding for ABC and forms an integral part of a new capital structure which allows ABC to realise its substantial growth potential
- ABC is part of the Southern Group, a specialist property finance group established in 1993, managed and operated by a team of highly experienced property and financing professionals
- ABC writes a broad range of short-term property finance relating to residential and certain commercial property, the purchase of development sites and residential development
- Our role included advising in structuring the facility and in negotiating the terms through to closing
“Working with Asgard Partners was a pleasure. They took the time to fully understand our business model and were therefore able to quickly identify a number of lending institutions specifically providing facilities into our sector.
Asgard were highly professional in assisting with negotiating heads of terms through to final completion of facilities, and we certainly look forward to working with them again as our business grows and the need for further bank lines arises.”
Stephen Meller, CFO, Alternative Bridging Corporation