- In December 2011, Asgard Partners completed the arrangement of a new committed revolving credit facility for Private & Commercial Finance Group (“PCFG”)
- Asgard Partners identified the overseas-owned lending bank concerned and assisted in the negotiation of the facility terms and facility documentation through to closing
- The facility provides for the facility amount to be increased after an initial period as part of a performance review
- Both parties look forward to working together and to extending their relationship to cover other areas
- PCFG is an independent finance house whose shares are quoted on AIM. The Group was founded in 1993 and provides motor finance to consumers as well as asset finance and vehicle finance to business users
- PCFG is well-established with over 16,000 customers across the UK and has grown by a combination of acquisitions and organic growth
"Asgard Partners are proven specialists in the financial services sector and your expertise in this area opened doors and provided a funding opportunity otherwise unknown to the Group. Thank you for your professional and energetic work on our behalf."
Scott Maybury, Chief Executive, PCFG